Image Map

April 22, 2019

Spring Break - Day 2



The start to our second day of the road trip was a bit rough. Olive ended up throwing up around 1:30 in the morning. It was DEFINITELY the milkshake. 


After breakfast we headed to the Neon Graveyard to look at all the old neon signs from the golden age of Vegas. It's one of my favorite things to do whenever I come. I'm not sure the kids appreciated it as much as I did.....but oh well.



Before heading to Flagstaff for the night - the kids and I decided to make a detour to the Valley of Fire. We wanted to see Elephant Rock and explore a little bit. Granted - I didn't realize that we would be in the car for almost 6 hours before of our little detour! We ended up getting stuck in a pretty crazy rain storm but all in all - it was worth it.  

No comments: