Image Map

March 15, 2015

Olive and Buster Update


These 2 little ones aren't so little anymore. I can't believe how fast time is moving. Sometimes I wish I could just slow it down a little.




OLIVE

- Wants to dress herself every morning. Sometimes I'm not exactly happy with the results. For some reason she loves to pair flowers with stripes. Maybe she's onto something.
- Loves to draw. And when I say loves - I mean LOVES. She makes family portraits every day.
- Obsessed with flash tattoos. If I let her she will put them everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE.
- Begs us for kittens every day. She says she wants two and will name them "Kit" and "Kat"
- Favorite song is 'Take Me to Church' by Hozier
- Loves to help in the kitchen. Her favorite is baking cookies with daddy.
- Still prefers straight hair to curly. 
- Every time we are in a parking garage she screams, "ECHOOOOOOO!"
- Loves to be naked. 
- Is starting to read! We sound out words everyday.

BUSTER

- Obsessed with the 7D's and the Lorax. I swear this kid could watch tv 24/7
- Loves going to the park. Every morning he picks up his sand toys and says "Paaaark??"
- Can work an iPad better than any adult I know. Seriously. I wish I were kidding.
- Finally eating bananas!
- Follows Olive around and tries to imitate everything she does.
- Loves water, especially pools.
- Every time we are in a parking garage he copies Olive and screams, "ECHOOOOOO!"
- All of a sudden prefers mommy over daddy (thank goodness one of them does!)
- Starting to string 2 and 3 words together. 
- Is very particular about shoes. He only wants to wear his toms, or native, or vans. He refuses to wear high tops or anything with laces. 

No comments: