Image Map

May 22, 2014

Olive Update



- Loves to sing songs on the radio. Her favorites are 'Happy', 'Girl on Fire', 'Story of my Life', and 'Let it Go' from Frozen
- Still a picky eater but thankfully she adds a few things to her repertoire every month.
- Can spell her name!
- Is currently obsessed with kindergarten. She keeps asking me "mommy - when can I go to kindergarten?"
- Loves to have books read to her.
- Refuses to wear pants and shorts. She says "Girls wear dresses mommy." Not sure what she thinks of me since I'm always in jeans….
- Still cannot sleep without her pacifiers. She promises that she will give them up for her 4th birthday. Of course she wants the paci fairy to leave her a dog. (more on that later)
- She loves to name all of her "future" animals. Her current favorite names are Zip, Magic, and Ziaga (no idea where she got that one)
- Hula-Hooping is her new favorite thing. She's actually pretty good at it too!
- Loves to play pretend. She always wants to be the mommy and me to be the sister. She uses the cutest high pitched voice when we are playing pretend. Pretty much the cutest thing ever.


No comments: