Image Map

February 10, 2014

Dealing with Preschool Cooties




So…..I'm sick again. It's been non-stop since November. I get a little better…..then back to the normal cold symptoms. After San Francisco I realized that something was not right and went to the doctor. Turns out I had a sinus infection and was given a course of antibiotics. I felt great after starting them - and all the cold symptoms went away. Then a few days ago - WHAM! Sore throat. Stuffy. Sickness. I'm OVER it. I hate being sick and feeling like I just can't kick it is driving me absolutely NUTS. I've got another doctors appointment this week - so hopefully they can make it all better. Even though I blame the initial sickness on preschool cooties - I'm not sure I can blame it on that now. Especially because Olive seems as healthy as a horse! Thank goodness for that. 

No comments: