Image Map

July 30, 2013

Buster - Update


I wish I could stop time. My little man is already 2.5 months old and doesn't seem like a newborn anymore.


- Smiles and laughs more than he cries. Believe me - the first 6 weeks of his life this wasn't the case!

- Sleeps between 7-9 hours straight every night. I'm crossing my fingers it lasts.

- Is completely in love with his sister. Every time he sees or hears her - he gets the biggest grin on his face.

- Has the most perfect feet. His little toes are the cutest!

- Loves to be swaddled.

- He's losing his hair. Thankfully it is growing back. Slowly.

- Is in the 95 percentile for height, weight, and head size.

- No birthmark - that we can find!

- Was tongue tied. Although it didn't seem to bother him - we had surgery last week to correct it.

- He loves bath time.

- Can fall asleep in his carseat in about 5 seconds flat. If, of course, daddy is rocking him.


No comments: