Image Map

April 25, 2013

Mood Board - Office Edition


I've decided to redo the office. It's always been "Andrew's space" - but I realized that I would love to be able to sit at the desk and write my blog entries instead of trying to get comfortable on the couch. Not to mention the fact that both Andrew and I spend too much time on our electronics when we should be spending it with each other. I'm hoping that by sprucing up the room - I will spend more time in there. Here are a few things that would definitely help make it brighter and more inviting....

Shop these items:  1. Crate and Barrel Sloane Java leaning bookcase  2. gold paperclips  3. West Elm white pencil/toothbrush holder  4. Commune Mike Mills "grey flapper" poster  5. West Elm Saddle chair  6. West Elm white tray

No comments: