Image Map

August 15, 2012

Who Shot Rock n Roll/Happy Birthday Daddy



On Sunday afternoon Andrew's family came over so we could celebrate his birthday. We started at the Annenberg Museum for the 'Who Shot Rock n Roll' exhibit. My favorite pictures were a series by Alfred Wertheimer of Elvis Presley right before he became famous. Apparently the woman in the photos was someone he had just met a few moments before they were taken! According to the story the mystery woman said, "Elvis, I betcha can't kiss me" to which he replied, "Betcha I can".




After the museum we headed to an Ethopian restaurant called Meals By Genet. When Andrew and I first started dating we would frequent the restaurants of little Ethopia (an area of LA). This restaurant was, by far, the best we have had yet! Happy Happy Birthday Andrew!

No comments: