Image Map

October 30, 2011

To Be or Not to Be.....


When I first started this blog I made the proclamation that I would only do it for a year. Somewhere along the line I got hooked. Writing entries and posting pictures has been an outlet of sorts for me. Being a "stay-at-home" mom isn't easy - I never realized just how hard it could be. I've had to put my needs aside in order to care for the most important person in my life. Even though there are days when I feel like I might be going crazy - it is a thousand times more rewarding than any job I could ever have. Olive means the world to me. So the fact that I get to spend all of my time with her makes it even that much more special. I'm her first teacher - she will learn virtually everything from me. Sometimes it is a difficult road - but sometimes it is pure joy watching her do something for the first time. Her accomplishments are, in a way, my accomplishments too.


So basically - I've decided to continue with the blog. When I look back at old entries it is a way for me to remember what I was feeling when I wrote them. It is also a way for friends and family to be involved in Olive's life without having to actually be there every step of the way.

No comments: