Image Map

October 30, 2011

Mommy Time


For the last few weeks I've had our cleaning lady, Michelle, watch Olive for a few hours so I can have a little mommy time. For the most part, I use the time to run errands, go to the doctor, or cover my pesky gray hairs. Friday was an exception - I went and saw 50/50 by myself. It had been a long time since I'd seen a movie solo style. It used to be my absolute favorite thing to do and I remembered why I love it so much. I got my favorite drink and some fruit snacks and was able to sit quietly without worrying if the person next to me was enjoying themselves. I didn't have to talk to anyone after and ask what they thought of the movie. Or worse - explain why I either liked or disliked it. For the record - the movie was fantastic - funny, sad, smart, touching, and well acted. I absolutely LOVED it.

No comments: