Image Map

March 24, 2011

Sleep Training - Night 7


For the second night in a row, Olive slept through the night.  For the life of me I can't figure it out.  I don't think I've been exceptional good at the sleep training, but maybe it is working!?  One thing is for sure, her napping has gotten so much more consistent.  I try and put her down for a nap every 2 hours.  Believe it or not - she sleeps every time.  Sometimes it is for 30 minutes and sometimes it is for 2 hours!  I think that her naps have a lot to do with her sleeping so well at night.


Her last nap yesterday was later in the afternoon, so we shifted her bedtime routine to 8pm.  After a long massage and bath she chilled while mommy and daddy ate dinner.  Then I fed her and she was out until 5:30am this morning!

No comments: