Image Map

December 25, 2010

Presents, Presents, Presents

I love Christmas.  Not just because I loooooove opening presents, but because I love finding the perfect gifts for everyone.





This year, I made Andrew a book of our home construction/remodel.  It took me months to get the right layout, photos, etc.  Thankfully it turned out perfect, and he loved it!  I also got him a Banksy book he wanted, and a few pairs of shoes.


Andrew got me the most amazing bracelets that I had been dying for!  He went overboard and got me 6!  3 red and 3 black.  I have the most amazing husband in the world!


Olive, of course, got the most presents!  Grandma Carolyn made her the cutest teddy bear blanket.  Apparently, she started making it when I was in labor.



She also got some blocks, a handmade sweater, and the cutest little doll that Carolyn made as well.  As you can see, Olive loves it.


Grandma Rufer bought her a ton of clothes.  A few Xmas nighties, skinny jeans, tops, and a one shoulder bathing suit.  She also got her the cutest little furry jacket with ears on the hood.



Auntie Lindsay got us the coolest feather ornament.  We now have an amazing assortment of Christmas decorations!


She also got Olive a family tree.  She worked for weeks and weeks on it and it turned out amazing!  I'm sure Olive will love it.


Ross, Ida, and the girls got Olive a few cute outfits!  One of which Grandma Melodie already got her.  Oooops!  But this green polka dot dress with little sweater is so adorable.  I can't wait to put her in it.

More to come..........

No comments: