Image Map

December 25, 2010

Presents, Presents, Presents x 2

Last night we went over to Andrew's parents for dinner and presents.  I have to admit, I missed Christmas Eve at my dads and Christmas at my moms.  It is so hard with 3 different families!  We have decided to switch off each year.  One year we will do Christmas in Sacramento and Gustine and that same year do Thanksgiving in Camarillo with the Cahns.


Carolyn got me my awesome diaper bag as an early Xmas present.  She also made me a cute knit hat!


Andrew got an awesome set of tools for his new toolbox.  And the coolest moosehead made out of cardboard.


My mom got me the sweetest black leather purse.  My old one has definitely seen better days.  Now I can take my old one in to get cleaned since I've got a new one!  She also got me a pair of Toms shoes and some makeup.


Andrew got the nonstick pan that he had been wanting.  And my mom is also going to have the bookshelf Andrew wants made in a darker wood for him.


We pick names each year with my family because it is too hard to buy presents for everyone!  Ida got me a gift certificate to Macy's!  The luggage I wanted was sold out, so I'm hoping I can find some luggage that I love there.  Todd got Andrew and found the nicest Vince sweater. Andrew is going to wear it tonight for our Xmas dinner!


Great Aunt Joan got us the nicest gift!  A gift card to Kiva so that we can loan money to people around the globe.  Kiva's mission is to connect people, through lending, for the sake of alleviating poverty.  Since 2009, they have facilitated over $100 million in loans.  Andrew and I have been doing it for a few years, so it is a much appreciated and thoughtful gift!


Liz, Todds girlfriend, also got me the coolest bracelet!  It is gold and black too so I can wear it with the ones Andrew got me.  She also got Olive the cutest little black sneakers that look like converse.  Soooo sweet.


Thank you everyone for making it the best Christmas ever.  I think it helps that we have the greatest present of all - OLIVE!

No comments: