Image Map

October 13, 2010

Triple Date Action



Tuesday night Andrew and I went out to dinner with Lotus, Tony, Poppie, and Amos.  Considering it would be one of our last nights out I even wore high heels!  Granted, by the end of the night I was ready to take them off. Wearing heels with 24lbs of extra weight in front is hard work!


We decided on Red O which has gotten mixed reviews from friends.  Since I'm all of a sudden all for Mexican food, I loved it!  I thought the appetizers were all delicious and was secretly hoping the spicy food would bring on labor.  Unfortunately it didn't, but we were able to have a nice night out before Olive does decide to come!


Here is a pic of the whole group.  It was a fun night with great conversation and good food.  It might be awhile before we get to go out for a fancy dinner with adults again!

No comments: