Image Map

October 1, 2010

Sushi Extravaganza



Wednesday night Auntie Christine and I went to my favorite sushi place, Echigo. I had been having dreams about sushi for weeks so I decided that I deserved a treat.  Of course I asked grandma Carolyn if it would hurt the baby and she said no and that I should go for it!  I asked my doctor as well and she gave me the green light too.  I even had a little bit of wine! 


Needless to say it was a perfect night - white wine, salmon, butterfish, and a blue crab hand roll.  Deeeeelish.  Look how happy I am eating that sushi - you can't fake that.


Then to continue my "Last Nights Out 2010 Tour", I went to dinner with Lotus and her mom last night at Izakaya. Although it is another one of my favorite sushi places I opted for less raw options.  I figured one night this week was enough!  It was delish as well, and it was so nice to spend an evening with Lotus and her mom!


No comments: