Image Map

September 30, 2010

Baby Bump - 38 Weeks



I'm 38 weeks today with only 2 more to go!  Time is flying by and neither Andrew or I can believe that we will bringing Olive home so soon.  I'm still feeling great, just waiting and trying to relax as much as I can.


We went to the doctor for our weekly visit yesterday and it seems I've lost a pound or so. I'm weighing in around 148/149, so I haven't quite hit the 25lb marker yet! Thankfully the doctors measured Olive and all is well. Unfortunately Mommy didn't do as well as she did - I almost passed out on the table during the ultrasound.  It was the strangest thing, my ears started ringing and my heart started beating really fast.  Thankfully the feeling went away after I layed on my left side, had some water, and took a few deep breaths.


Here is a close up of the bump!  This week the baby is still the size of a watermelon, measuring between 19-22 inches long and weighing up to 7lbs.