Image Map

July 22, 2010

Baby's Special Gifts


For the last 4 days I have been organizing all of the wonderful gifts we've received for the baby. Her closet has more clothes than her daddy's - and I'm not even joking! She has countless books, shoes, bath toys, furniture, and blankets. There are even a few cool gadgets for me like the video monitor and the baby steamer/blender!

However, there were a few notable gifts that made me cry. One was a handmade bear with a matching baby blanket and music block from Grandma Carolyn. I am sure that our little baby girl will love her blanky just as much as her mommy!

And an adorable velvet watermelon outfit and handmade crocheted jacket from my mom that was mine as a baby! It is crazy that our little girl will have an outfit that her mommy wore! But the topper was a letter for the baby when she gets older.

My Aunt Sharon also brought me a wonderful music box that belonged to my nana. I'm so happy our baby will have something that belonged to her since she was one of my all time favorite people. It is very true what they say: There is nothing more special than a grandma.

My stepmom Joann and my Aunt Gloria made baby quilts. Both are absolutely amazing and I can't wait to wrap her up in them!

All in all a special thanks to EVERYONE for all the wonderful gifts for the baby. Her room is jammed packed with goodies!


No comments: