Image Map

July 22, 2010

Baby Bump - 28 Weeks


I cannot believe I am already 28 weeks pregnant! Time is flying by. I have 12 weeks until my official due date which seems right around the corner. I have to admit I am getting a little nervous about D-Day. We start our birthing classes in a month, so hopefully that will ease my mind a little.

Here is a close up of the bump. She is definitely getting bigger! This week she is the size of a cabbage measuring 17 inches and weighting almost 3 pounds. For the last couple of days I have been able to feel her moving around in my tummy. Not only the jabs and kicks from the last few months but now I feel her moving from one side to the other! Pretty soon there won't be enough room in there for all her movements - I have to enjoy it while I can.

No comments: