Image Map

May 22, 2010

Baby Room - Part 2


Now that we are done with the amnio and the baby seems perfectly healthy (fingers crossed) - its time to start focusing on her room! At first we wanted to go with the blue & brown rug from Avalisa , but now that it is a girl we have to decide between these two! Pink?

Or Purple?

Both are super cute and girly - but I think I'm leaning towards the pink since it seems to have a little red in it as well. Once we decide we will have to thank Grandma Rufer for providing a beautiful rug for our little babies feet! Thanks mom!

Next is the artwork for the walls. I am really loving these 2 canvases from the same place. The pink wildflowers are abstract and super cute and would match either rug!

And who can resist this lowercase alphabet. I'm not sure daddy will love it - but I think it is cute!

No comments: