Image Map

May 9, 2010

Artichokes and Iron Man 2



I have been craving artichokes like crazy for a few weeks. We tried to get into Houstons awhile ago, but the wait was over an hour. At work we tried R & D (sister restaurant to Houstons) and they didn't have the famous artichoke on the menu!

Last night after my amazing surprise party Andrew took Todd, Karrie, and me to Houstons. I finally got the artichoke I had been craving.... and it was just as good as I remembered.

After dinner we went and saw Iron Man 2. Thankfully Andrew bought tickets far in advance and we had great seats.

Karrie even paid for all the snacks! Yes - the popcorn, red vines, reeses pieces, AND soda are all mine. I can't help it if the baby was craving sweets.

P.S. Everyone loved the movie except for Andrew.

No comments: