Image Map

May 9, 2010

Surprise Birthday Party Bonanza!



After my girl's Saturday with Lotus I came home to find that my awesome husband had planned a surprise 35th Birthday for me! All of our friends were there including my little brother and sister! I had no clue which made the surprise even sweeter.


I think Andrew knew that I had been secretly (not that secretly) pining for a party and he definitely outdid himself. There was booze, food, presents, and a warm pool just waiting to be jumped into! What else could a girl want?

I couldn't believe that my sister Karrie flew down from San Francisco! I hadn't seen her since finding out about our baby - so it was extra nice to have her here.

I quickly got into my swimsuit since the pool was 80 degrees. Even though the thermometer said 80 it felt more like 76. I can't wait until it is summer and the pool is even warmer.


Andrew bought a cool underwater camera so Karrie and I decided to test it out. Karrie doesn't quite understand that our pool is salt water. Thus - you can open your eyes without feeling the sting of chlorine!

Here I am opening my presents, which as everyone knows, is my favorite thing to do! Thank you to all of my wonderful friends, and especially my husband, who made my birthday sooooo special.

No comments: