Image Map

May 29, 2020

Mexico - Day 3


Our 3rd day in Playa Del Carmen started off pretty rocky. At breakfast both kids refused to go off the property for any excursions....and it was pretty much the only thing I wanted to do. Buster and I both had meltdowns. Andrew tried to keep the peace. And Olive just felt bad about it all. I sat by myself for a little bit and tried to focus on turning the day around. Thankfully Andrew gave me some alone time and by lunch - all was better.

After lunch we did a little photoshoot on the beach. Andrew and I weren't really feeling being in the pictures so we just focused on the kids. The water really is gorgeous in Mexico. It's still one of my favorite places.

After the photoshoot we got ready to go to a cooking class at Casa de Rosa. The kids were able to come and cook which made it even more fun (and also not as fun too...hahahahaha). 




The kids were actually really really good during the cooking portion of the night. The helped make empanadas, tamales, and salsas. The dinner portion of the night - not so much! Olive ate the tacos, but Buster hardly ate anything. All in all I'm glad we did it. It was a super fun experience and we spent time cooking as a family.

No comments: