Image Map

October 7, 2019

Hawaii


Back in July, Buster and I went to Hawaii.  I think its important to do special things with each kid individually and it was Buster's turn this year!! Sadly what I discovered is - is that I don't LOVE Hawaii. I prefer Mexico far more.  It just seems more exotic, less expensive, and more fun!


On one of the 5 days we were there we took a little roadtrip (I mean...lets be honest all we wanted to do was hang out by the pool) and went to Akaka Falls and Hapuna Beach.  Thankfully it wasn't a crazy hike to get to the waterfall and it was absolutely gorgeous.


Hapuna Beach is one of my favorites on the Big Island.  Andrew and I stayed there before we were married and I definitely wanted to take Buster. One thing about both of my kids - THEY LOVE THE BEACH.

No comments: