Image Map

May 22, 2019

Buster Turns 6


First let me say that I cannot believe Buster is 6 years old. I'm not sure where the time went - but he is officially a big kid now. I have to say - I am so PROUD of what a cool kid he is. Kind, patient, smart, funny, and crazy don't even begin to describe him. The morning of his birthday he woke up to balloons and a few presents from me, daddy, and Olive. We ditched school and had a special birthday day - just the two of us.  The first stop was Mel's Diner for breakfast.  Then after we ate we headed to Target where I let him pick out 6 toys. 


After Target we went to Castle Park for mini-golf and video games. Let me just say this - neither one of my kids likes losing. I think they definitely take after me! 

After picking out a zillion things that will ultimate break with all of the tickets we won at Castle Park - we had lunch at CPK. No idea why - but it is Busters favorite restaurant. He gets the same exact thing every time - spring pasta with edamame. Of course we had a sundae with a birthday candle too!

After lunch we had to go and pick up Olive, Harper, and Holdyn. Our next stop - Color Me Mine! It's another one of the kids' favorite places. After painting we met daddy and Laura for dinner at the Beverly Glen Deli.

Happy Happy Birthday my sweet baby. We love you soooooooooo much. Now.......we've got your laser tag birthday party this weekend.....

No comments: