Image Map

March 27, 2019

Glenda's Birthday/Rocky Horror



On Saturday night we celebrated our friend Glenda's 40th birthday.  It was a night filled with tacos, tequila (wine for me), and treats. We had so much fun. Her new house is in our old neighborhood and is GORGEOUS. She is the perfect hostess and has serious skills when it comes to decorating! At one point Andrew and I were upstairs with all the kids playing. It was actually pretty fun. I only wish our kids were there! But they were at Grandma and Grandpas which was also nice!


After the party Andrew and I went to the Rocky Horror Picture show at the Nuart Theater on Santa Monica Blvd. We had been wanting to go for years....and it seemed like the perfect time since the kids were away for the night. Believe it or not - I was in it when I was 18. Basically people act out the movie on a stage in front of the screen. The audience interacts by yelling things at the screen/actors, dancing, etc.  I hate to say it but I remember it being much cooler. There was a lot more yelling and screaming than I remembered when I was apart of it. Granted that was only for a month - so what do I know!

No comments: