Image Map

February 4, 2019

Olive Gets Her Ears Pierced


BEFORE


AFTER


In early November Olive and I had a girls day. We had lunch, got her ears pierced, and saw a movie at iPic. I took her to an actual piercing place which she was very nervous about. Let me just say this - she was soooo good. Didn't cry. Just sat there and looked at me while they put the needle through her ear. We went back after a month to make sure they were healing properly and they were perfect. We haven't had one issue with them, thank goodness. 

*UPDATE - of course the second after I posted this Olive told me she had bumps on the back of her ear near her piercings. We are going today to see what they are and what we can do.  Will update.

**UPDATE - took Olive back to piercing place and had them look at her ears. They are not infected. They think it has something to do with her going to bed with her hair wet. They look a lot better this morning. 

No comments: