Image Map

January 30, 2019

Mexico - Day 2



Our second day in Mexico was perfect. Except for the guilt of the kids not being in school, of course. We woke up late and had a delicious breakfast. It was my first time at an all inclusive with the kids and I have to say - it was SO nice not worrying about paying for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! After breakfast we headed to the beach. The water was pretty cold but the kids still played and had fun. After the beach we chilled at the pool. I read my book while the kids swam and had lunch. We rested for a little bit after lunch and then got ready for horseback riding. Let me just say this - I don't LOVE horses. But Olive really wanted to go - and so I rallied. I'm so glad I did because we had the best time! It was gorgeous and it was so fun being on horses on the beach. Busters pony was so dang cute. After the horses the kids jumped into the ocean for over an hour. We watched the sunset and then headed back to our room.  All in all it was a GREAT day.

No comments: