Image Map

November 27, 2017

Kids Update




 OLIVE UPDATE

- Is obsessed with these glasses we got at Claire's. She pretty much wears them every day. They look adorable on her.
- In the first grade (still can't quite believe it).
- Still has only lost 8 teeth and no cavities - I think she definitely takes after daddy.
- Taking piano lessons and I think she loves it. Her teacher is great, so that helps!
- Current favorite TV show is Liv and Maddie.
- Breakfast of choice is rice krispies with bananas.
- Her best friends are Abby, Harper, Lili, and her cousin Emma.
- Loves to play Legos with Buster. Her teacher also has the class build lego designs every friday.
- Has rediscovered her love of Barbie dolls.
- Barely wears dresses anymore. It kills me a little bit inside.

BUSTER UPDATE

- Loves to play legos with Olive. It sometimes ends in tears - but at least they can play nicely for a little bit.
- Can build very intricate tracks for his trains.
- Stubborn. He and I go head to head and it sometimes doesn't end well. For either of us.
- His teeth are starting to come down a little in the front. Sadly, he has a baby cavity in the back. He lets me floss it every night. If I forget - he ALWAYS reminds me.
- Breakfast of choice is a waffle and a chocolate donut.
- Has a hard time cleaning up after himself at home. It's gotten so bad I've had to bribe him with money. I wish I was kidding.
- Current favorite TV show is Blaze.
- Almost wears the same size shoe as Olive. I swear he's getting waaaaaay too big. He's definitely not my little baby anymore.
- Comes into our room every morning around 4am and asks if he can crawl into bed with us. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever. I never say no.
- Is the healthiest out of all of us. We all get hit with sickness and he usually gets it the mildest...if at all! 


No comments: