Image Map

August 28, 2017

Home Sweet Home


There have been moments where I've considered selling our new house. Because we purchased it from the original owner - there is just so so so much to do!! It can be overwhelming at times. All of the bathrooms need to be redone. The kitchen desperately needs a makeover. And don't even get me started on the backyard and pool.  The problem is I really really really LOVE it. I love that the original owner designed it with her cousin. I love that it is so big and open. I love that Olive and Buster love it. 






I still have a long way to go - but I'm trying to take it room by room.  Next up is the TV room/playroom. It needs some serious TLC. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe how fabulous it looks! You have done a fantastic job!!
Love you guys!!!