Image Map

July 20, 2017

Tulum - Day 4



Day 4 in Tulum started like every other day. We woke up late and enjoyed a delicious breakfast at our hotel. I always opted for poached eggs on toast with avocado while Olive had yogurt with a side of bacon.





After spending a little time on the hotel beach reading books and playing in the water - we headed out to swim at Ana y Jose.

Ana y Jose is one of the few hotels that have a pool that non hotel guests can use for $20. We spent the rest of our afternoon swimming there.  It was especially fun for Olive because I "got my hair wet". I usually don't go under water since I hate having to get my hair blown out after. I rarely ever wear it curly these days! We had the best time jumping in the water and taking videos. We had lunch by the pool and the food was delicious! Olive even tried banana nutella crepes for the first time! She was in heaven. 







On our way back to the hotel we stopped at my favorite taco place on the beach.  The tacos are soooooooooooo good. We spent the evening at a full moon party at the hotel. We ate under the stars and enjoyed the beautiful night. It was a great great great day. And spending it with Olive made it that much more special.  

No comments: