Image Map

March 15, 2017

New York...Here I Come


A few weeks ago I decided to go to New York. I tried to convince my sister to go with me as a "girls trip" but she has been at horse shows nonstop and couldn't commit to more time away from home. Before marriage and kids, I used to travel all the time by myself. Costa Rica, New York, Chicago, Mexico. It was one of my favorite things to do. Sometimes it's nice to get away for a little alone time. I leave in a few weeks and am beyond excited. I'm staying at a little hotel in Tribeca and have tickets to a concert and a Broadway show. I plan on exploring the city, eating at all my favorite places, and seeing some friends while I'm there. The only problem......it's probably going to be freezing cold. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it warms up. This California girl isn't used to COLD COLD COLD weather.


No comments: