Image Map

January 31, 2017

My Current Obsessions




Here are a few of my current obsessions. Firstly - the new Joshua Radin album is amazing. I've loved his music for over 10 years and it never, ever disappoints. 

Then there is my new True Botanicals skincare regime. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the products. They have completely changed my skin. In one word they are: AMAZING.

I'm always looking for the perfect red lipstick and Stila's is pretty great. It lasts all day! 

My new favorite shoe designer is Alexandre Birman. How cute are those black heels? I have them in a beautiful blue/purple and got them for a steal. 

For Christmas, Andrew got me the new Leica polaroid camera. I've always loved the instant gratification of polaroids. This one is taking me a little while to get used to - but I know I'll love it in the end.

With all the rain that we are getting in Southern California I love my clear umbrella and Jcrew jacket. I get so many compliments on the yellow color. It's definitely one of my favorites at the moment.

And I mean....that vintage Eveyln Ackerman mosaic? DYING. It's sooooooo good. Granted....I don't own one yet. But I'm always looking.

No comments: