Image Map

November 29, 2016

Olive Update



I swear that my 6 year old is really 16. She acts like a teenager most of the time. I'm hoping that when she really is 16 she won't go through the painful teenage phase.

- Currently has 3 strands of pink in her hair
- Loves getting facials and massages with me
- Her best friend at school is Katie, Liv, and Gianna
- Has Lost 7 teeth
- Can read sooooooo well. It actually blows my mind that she is in kindergarten and reading at a 2nd grade level
- Had her first boyfriend but they broke up after a few weeks. I think they might be back on again
- Starting to get so so so so so sassy. The attitude kills me.
- Stopped ballet. Started gymnastics. We are currently off gymnastics now too. Hopefully in the new year she'll want to go back to one of them.
- Wants a dog for Christmas. Now sure how we are going to get out of it for a few more years.
- Loves watching Kidz Bop on youtube.

No comments: