Image Map

September 3, 2016

Wallpaper


When Andrew and I first saw our house - I fell in love with it and the wallpaper. Our living room, staircase, and office had this cool creamy/orangey textured wallpaper. Unfortunately, it was super duper old and had to be removed. Now - we have just plain white walls. A little boring but still nice and bright.  I've been searching online to find something understated but still fun.


This one is my absolutely favorite. The gold foil dots are soooooo darn cute - and I feel like it would look great with all of our furniture. Especially because we have a lot of gold accents.


I also like this one because of the gold - but it might be a little much. I have samples coming - so we will know soon enough!


I love this pattern and the copper detailing - but it might be a little busy for our walls. I might save it for a bathroom or the laundry room though. It's soooooo good.


This wallpaper has a little more color in it with the copper and blue. It could look really cool in our living room with all of our bright furniture. It's my second favorite as far as what I think would look best in the space.


I also really like this one but feel like I need to see it in person. Do you see the pattern of all the gold/silver foil details? I can't help myself!

We will see what we end up deciding on. I cannot wait to start wallpapering. Will keep you posted.

No comments: