Image Map

September 25, 2016

Vintage Photo Booth


Here's the thing - I LOVE PHOTOBOOTHS. I've always loved them. I've been to almost every one in Los Angeles and have over 100 strips to prove it. Unfortunately, a lot of the old photobooths have been replaced with digital ones. I can't believe that people actually think the digital photostrips are anywhere remotely as cool as the analog ones.

A couple of months ago, I started dreaming about having a booth in our house. So I did A LOT of research. And called A LOT of people. I ended up finding someone who had a beautiful vintage one for sale. The only problem was that it wasn't working. So I did A LOT of research and called A LOT of people. I found someone that serviced my favorite booths in Los Angeles and somehow convinced them to look at the broken Photo Booth. They were able to fix it.....and now I'm just trying to figure out if we can actually have one in our house.  Developing story...

No comments: