Image Map

June 8, 2016

Tulum Day 3






On our third day in Mexico we said goodbye to the Sanara (after doing a yoga class in the am) and hello to our new hotel - Be Tulum. We read books by the ocean and then decided to walk into town and have dinner at Hartwood. Normally you have to get in line at 3pm to get a reservation, but we decided to try our luck at 6pm! First we stopped at one of my favorite places across the street: the Coqui Coqui. At 5:55pm we headed over and got in line. Thankfully they had an open table. Let me just say this. THE FOOD WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD. It was so so so so good. My mom started with a salad and I had the hamachi. Then I ordered the steak and my mom got the ribs. Again, both soooooooo yummy. Honestly, it was one of the best meals of the whole trip. Definitely a spot not to miss if you're ever in Tulum!

No comments: