Image Map

June 4, 2016

New Project


I'm back from Mexico (I promise to post pics soon) and I'm trying to take my mind off both kids being sick. Olive has strep and Buster has an awful cold. Although an early morning trip to urgent care will confirm if he has strep too. Of course - I'm worried I'll get my rash again. Especially because before I left for Mexico I was completely clear. It took 3 long months and a great deal of patience. Not so sure I'll be quite as patient this time around.  Cross your fingers and your toes for me.  I'm taking a round of antibiotics just to be safe.

In any case - I found this picture on my instagram of a friend of a friends house. I'm completely OBSESSED with this wall of colored glass. My nana used to collect carnival glass and had shelves similar. However - her glass was all amber colored. For the last few weeks I've been collecting as much vintage colored glasses as I can. I'll post a picture when it's close to being done.

No comments: