Image Map

April 10, 2016

Water Fast Update


I lasted 110 hours - roughly 4.6 days on the water fast. After 24 hours - I just wasn't hungry anymore. To be honest - the hardest part was taking care of the kids without my normal energy. It was nice, however, to take that time and relax as much as I could. Believe it or not - I read 4 books! It helped that Andrew was off a few of those days!

It's hard to explain how I felt during the fast and how I feel now. During I just couldn't wait until I could have my final sips of water and turn out the light. By 7:30pm I was tired, tired, tired. But... I knew I could do it because I have crazy willpower. Would I do it again? Probably. I really do feel clear headed. I feel like I'm more conscious of the things I'm putting in my body. And my skin has never looked better. My rash is still there. But seriously....night and day from what it was when I first decided to drink only water.

No comments: