Image Map

March 17, 2016

Down for the Count



It's been a crazy week in the Cahn household. A few days ago I was carrying Buster and tripped. It's the craziest thing when something like that happens. It's like your life flashes before your eyes. But in this case it is "how do I make sure my baby won't get hurt", "how can I position my body so I don't break any bones". Needless to say - with him in my arms I couldn't get my balance right to stop from falling. We both ate it. HARD. I got the brunt of it on my knee and hand, while Buster skinned the s%&! out of his back. I've never felt like a worse mother.....and it wasn't even my fault! Just hearing my poor baby scream......and to see the huge road rash on his side was enough to make me want to cry.  Thankfully it's been a few days and we are both healing nicely. He said to me the other day "Mommy my back fine. I ok." I mean....cutest thing ever.

Also - I've had an unexplained rash for the last couple of weeks that has gotten progressively worse.  I bought new lotion, went out into the sun and a few days later had a rash all over my entire body. I figured it was an allergic reaction and didn't think anything of it. Until....it started getting WAAAAAAAAAAY worse. Then I started freaking myself out on webmd.  I finally made an appointment with the dermatologist and they said it could be an allergic reaction but looked more like a very rare form of psoriasis. They did a biopsy and ran a bunch of blood tests so I should know more next week.  I keep trying to tell myself that it could be a lot worse.

The darn time change hasn't helped either!

No comments: