Image Map

February 2, 2016

Update: Olive



- Still LOVES her school. She is definitely going to be an excellent student. The teachers and all the other kids LOVE her. 
- Taking Spanish after school. She can count to 20 and say a few things. I'm hoping by the time she is older she can actually speak the language fluently!
- Still boy crazy. First it was Sam. Then it was Jonah. Now it is Jack. (believe me…we try not to encourage it!)
- Loves to get pampered. We had an hour foot massage the other day and she was completely into it!
- Tells me every day that she wants a dog for her birthday. I'm not sure how I'm going to get out of it.
- Completely out of diapers. We didn't push it for nighttime and eventually she just stopped and hasn't asked us to put one on her in a long, long time.
- Prefers her hair curly now. I always invite her to get her hair blown out with me - but she says, "Mommy…I like my hair curly".
- Finally wearing skinny jeans and pants.
- Liv and Harper are her best friends at school.
- Starting to write sentences. Her handwriting is so nice and neat.

No comments: