Image Map

October 12, 2015

Update - Olive & Buster






BUSTER

- Absolutely OBSESSED with daddy's old train set. Pretty much every hour of every day he is building tracks.
- Spends 5 minutes each night picking out trains to take to bed.
- Loves to have his tummy rubbed before he goes to sleep.  As soon as I put him in his crib, he lifts his shirt up, points and says "Mommy….RUUUUUB!"
- His meltdowns are getting more intense. I thought for sure they would get better the more his vocabulary grew….but it doesn't seem like that is the case.
- Now calls Grandma Carolyn "mamas" just like my mom. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.
- Rough housing with his sister is his favorite past-time. He split his lip open yesterday tackling her on the carpet!
- Will pretty much try anything to eat. 
- Going pee on the potty on a regular basis. Now we are working on him telling me when he has to go!
- Favorite movie at the moment is 'Cars'.
-Still has issues sharing. Believe me - it's a problem.

OLIVE

- LOVES her new school. She's so happy when the weekend is over and her week starts back up.
- Has about 4 boyfriends. Every week there is a new boy that she wants to introduce me to on the playground.
- Still loves to color. Her drawing skills seriously impress me. I want her to draw me pictures all day long!
- Learning how to read. I'm crossing my fingers she will love books as much as I do.
- Wants to sleep with Andrew's pillow every night.
- Swimming like a fish. If she could be in the water 24/7 - she would!
- Still a picky eater. But little by little she is trying more and more.
- Prefers her hightop converse over her ballet flats.
- Favorite song is 'Riptide' by Vance Joy.
- Definitely not a rule breaker. She prides herself on listening and behaving in class.

No comments: