Image Map

August 5, 2015

Olive Update


In a few weeks our little baby is going to start her new school. I know I say this all the time - but I honestly can't believe how fast time is moving! She is going to be 5 in a few months and by the time I blink again - she will be 15. I am truly amazed at what a sweet, kind, and lovely child she is. I'm crossing my fingers that we will bypass the "crazy teenage years". Only time will tell….






UPDATE

- Lost her first tooth. We thought it was because she hit it on her bathtub, but her new tooth is 
almost in!
- Has another tooth that is wiggly. This one is located right near the one she lost!
- Had an epic meltdown last week. Literally had never, ever, ever seen her in such a state. I'm not sure if it was because it was her last day of kindergarten, she was hungry, or she just couldn't calm herself down. Whatever the case - I hope we don't have to experience anything like that again! (for the record - she totally bounced back after we hugged it out)
- Loves her new room but says she really wished "the playroom was attached like our old house". 
- Her favorite song is 'Fight Song' by Rachel Platten.
- Has moved on from little kid books to big kid books. Currently we are reading 'The Tail of Emily Windsnap'. We do a chapter a night and she LOVES it.
- Can swim from the shallow end to the deep end of the pool.
- Still loves to draw and sometimes I'm AMAZED at how good she is.
- Has added french toast and plums to her food intake.
- No longer wants to be a marine biologist. She wants to be a vet now so she can "take care of very important animals".
- Has the cutest bunch of freckles on her nose and cheeks.
- Her favorite colors are blue, pink, and red.

No comments: