Image Map

August 11, 2015

Buster Update


There have definitely been moments when Buster has driven me crazy. But this moment, right now, he pretty much is my favorite person. Don't get me wrong - he is still a pain in the butt. But I can't resist those long, long lashes and his quirky smile. The kid has me wrapped around his finger.



BUSTER UPDATE

- Peed in the toilet for the first time. Secretly I think it was because I told him he would get a few jelly beans if he did.
- Likes to brush his teeth before bed.
- Loves the remote control light in his room. Every morning he says, "Mommy - light. Light. Light"
- Wears a size 8 shoe! Olive is a 9….so he is quickly catching up to her.
- Obsessed with orange juice. He brings his cup to me every day and says - "Juice. Juice."
- Likes to take the cushions off of the couch so that he can jump on it.
- Loves the water. We have a swim teacher that comes to the house for lessons with him and he is really good! Granted he's gotten a little too comfortable in the water and likes to just launch off the top step. 
- A few weeks back we had a week where he was fighting sleep. At bedtime he would cry for a few minutes. Thankfully - he is back to being the worlds most amazing sleeper.
- Discovered Andrew's old train set. Every morning he asks us to build him one. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever. He can actually put the pieces together himself too!
- His favorite movie is 'Big Hero 6'. 
- Enjoys antagonizing his sister. There are at least a handful of times that I have to break the 2 of them apart. Believe me - I'm working on it.

No comments: