Image Map

May 3, 2015

Moodboard - Mommy


A few people have asked me for some ideas for my birthday - so I thought I would post another moodboard of a few things that I looooooooove! This IN NO WAY means that I expect anything for my birthday. In fact - I'm pretty sure Andrew has gotten me far too many amazing gifts that will last me a lifetime. He's pretty good like that. 

Now that we have a gorgeous mid century house with a bar - I definitely am in need of vintage barware. Ebay and Etsy have the best options of Libbey glassware for really cheap! And now that we have a ton of wall space - we need art! Max Wanger is an amazing photographer and his ice cream print is my absolute favorite. I've almost bought it a few times…..but I've been waiting until after we move in. A few of my essentials for everyday are a bright pink blush, my reef flip flops, and Jcrew's vintage tank. The Chris Earl cutting board has been a favorite of mine for awhile - in fact, I think I've posted it on the blog before. I just love the different colored wood with the gold accent on the side!

Shop these items: 1. vintage Libbey glassware 2. Bare Essentials fruit cocktail pink blush 3. Max Wanger ice cream cone print with Ikea white frame  4. Zoe Chicco sterling silver heart necklace 5. Chris Earl circle cheese board 6. Reef Ginger Drift flip flops 7. Jcrew vintage tank

AGAIN….. I repeat - I DO NOT NEED ANYTHING FOR MY BIRTHDAY. But…if you do want to get me something, check with Andrew to make sure no one else has gotten it! And for the record - I'm still having a HUGE blowout for the big 4-0……but not until our house is done and we are settled. Mark your calendars for June or July.

No comments: