Image Map

January 16, 2015

Olive & Buster Update










OLIVE

- Loves drawing and writing. Everyday she asks us how to spell something so that she can write it down.
- Only wants her hair straight. Her reasoning: she says "When I have curly hair…I'm bad.  When I have straight hair….I'm good." Lord help me.
- Dresses herself these days.
- Has been pretty good about trying different kinds of foods. Half of the time she's surprised that she likes it although the other half she spits it out.
- Still refuses to wear pants.
- Has definitely been having her fair share of meltdowns.
- Desperately wants a cat named Emily. (don't worry - we are NOT getting another animal)
- Wants to learn how to swim this year.

BUSTER

- Every morning when he wakes up he says "Mammaaaa… Daaaadddaaa… Mammmaaaaaaa… Dadddda…Ouuuut…Ouuuut" It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.
- Obsessed with the car. He wants to go in the car and play with all the buttons 24/7.
- Loves his teepee. He runs inside and says "Mama…siiiiit. Siiiiiit" and points to the floor next to him.
- Has HUGE feet. He's a size 7! Keep in mind his sister is only a size in a half bigger!
- Can navigate the iPad like a 5 year old. There is a game that Olive plays that he has mastered - memory games, puzzles, number.  It's pretty crazy.
- Is so snuggly these days. I'll ask him for a big hug or kiss and he'll come running over! I love it so much.
- His new favorite thing is to bang on Olive's drum set. Mommy and Daddy definitely need earplugs!
- Whenever I get the camera out - he gives me the funniest smile and says, "Cheeeeeeese".

No comments: