Image Map

December 18, 2014

Bathtub Lament




A very, very, very, very long time ago - baths were pretty much my favorite thing. I could lounge in the scalding hot water for hours. Ok…maybe not HOURS, but pretty close. There was always some new product I couldn't wait to use or hair mask to try. Now - I'm lucky if I get 5 minutes of alone time in the tub. And if I do, there are seven thousand small little toys littered everywhere. Not exactly the relaxing awesomeness of before. Most of the time I've got Olive in with me and she begs to play My Little Ponies. Or even better - both kids want to get in and I've got 2 little ones to entertain, wash, shampoo, and get out. I know that in a few years - I will look back on this time with fondness. But man…sometimes I just wish I could have 15 minutes of pampering.

No comments: