Image Map

July 30, 2014

Buster Clayton Cahn - Update



- Sleeps through the night. And by sleeping through the night - I mean sleeping ALL NIGHT!!!  It's pretty much the most amazing thing ever. 
- No longer nursing. 
- Is in a biting and hitting stage. It drives me absolutely bonkers sooooo I have to take deep breaths when he is sinking his teeth into my skin. 
- Talking up a storm. Can say "hello", "thank you", "mama", "dada", "olive", "mimi", "night-night", "bye-bye", "bus-bus"(buster)", "no", "brush", "bell-bell", "ball", "this".
- Eats like a champ. The kid will try anything and the majority of the time he LOVES it.
- He is about 5 pounds lighter than Olive. Keep in mind - Olive is almost 3 years older than him. 
- Throws a fit when he doesn't get what he wants. The other day he threw himself on the kitchen floor and screamed. I had NO IDEA what he wanted. One minute later - it was as if nothing had happened. 
- Obsessed with medicine bottles. Currently he has been carrying around the Delsem cough syrup for days. The problem is - he's smart enough to figure out how to take the top off so I have to watch him like a hawk!
- Loves shoes. He will spend hours putting mine on and taking them off. At least we know he takes after me in one thing! 
- No longer loves his little race car. All he wants to do is walk, walk, walk, walk, walk. 

No comments: