Image Map

March 2, 2014

Horrible Threes



I love my daughter. Most of the time I love her so much I feel like my heart will explode.  Other times - she drives me absolutely crazy. For the last couple of days she has refused to wear undies. Flat out refuses. There are tears, yelling, negotiating, bribing, and more tears. It usually ends up with canceled plans and her running around the house naked. How can I convince her that she HAS to wear underwear when we go out? Thankfully today we were able to compromise - she wore leggings instead. The battle only lasted 30 minutes. But believe me - those 30 minutes felt like a lifetime…...


Andrew forwarded me a funny take on 3 year olds being a$$holes. I laughed out loud because we are dealing with the EXACT same thing at the moment. You can read it here.

No comments: