Image Map

January 12, 2014

Teething Nightmare



The last 2 months have been rough on the Cahn household. It started when Olive brought some preschool sickness home and infected all of us. An entire month of being sick is no fun for anyone - let alone little ones. Buster STILL has the cough that started in November. Add the teething nightmare onto that and you've got 2 parents that haven't had a full nights sleep in a loooooooong time. Between the rocking, bouncing, and driving Buster around in the middle of the night - it's been one heck of a time. I can see his teeth underneath the gums, but they still haven't broken through yet. It seems like he has been teething for MONTHS!

I love my kids - but I'm looking forward to the time when I can lay my head on my pillow for longer than 2 hours!

No comments: