Image Map

December 11, 2013

The Cahn Holiday Card



For months we have been talking about doing a holiday card. Both Andrew and I had cute ideas - but neither ended up happening. Our first attempt was right as Olive and I were getting sick. Needless to say - I could barely keep it together and we quickly aborted our mission (I will post a pic of that later). A week ago we tried our second idea (I'm keeping it a secret because we are definitely doing it next year!). It quickly became apparent that we wouldn't have enough time to make it perfect so we had to rethink the whole Christmas card.  

In the end…..and due to little Buster finally getting our sickness…we took photos at home in the vain of Idea #1. It was late at night. We were rushed. Everyone was annoyed - especially the kids (you'll see). And not one picture was useable. But in all honestly - I sort of love it. It's sort of perfect.

And no - the above picture is NOT our Christmas card photo. You'll just have to check your mailboxes to see it!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I keep checking my mailbox! :)