Image Map

November 30, 2013

Instagram Fix



Six months ago my instagram stopped working. I could no longer like photos, make comments, or upload any pictures. The only solution was to create a new account. A week ago - the same thing happened. For days I wondered what the problem could be?  Was it my phone or was I uploading photos incorrectly? Whatever the case - I wasn't happy about it. I love my instagram and I was having serious withdrawals. I even went so far as to buy a new iPhone (in all honesty - I was due up for a new one) - and even that didn't fix it!

Last night in the middle of cold chills and hot flashes - I had an epiphany. Maybe I was having problems because I had recently added my blog address to my profile information? Even though it seemed far fetched at the time - I had to try. The crazy thing was - it worked!!! To be sure, I logged into my old account and deleted my website. Yup - fixed. I could like any photo, comment, and upload pics. Unfortunately for me, my discovery was after I created a new email address and instagram account. Ooops.

No comments: